Deep in thought; contemplative.
1. Contemplation; meditation.
2. A product of contemplation; a thought
- Don't ask about past relationships on a first date. Do you really want to hear about why things didn't work out with my on-and-off boyfriend of 5 years (or that I even had a boyfriend for 5 years)?? I don't think so.
- Don't make plans and then get too drunk the night before said plans that you can't function for our date the next day and have to cancel. If you know you have a date the next day, plan accordingly with your drinks, just saying.
- Do open the car door if you pick a lady up - Good manners make my knees weak.
- Do introduce your date if you run into someone you know at the bar/restaurant/where ever you are. It is no fun to sit there for four minutes, awkwardly listening to your conversation, while never being recognized. So. Not. fun.
- Don't Christian side hug. Even on a first date, and especially on any date after the first. Even if you are nervous. That's almost as bad as handshaking at the end of the night. Hug with all your might, people!
- Do compliment your date. It never gets old to hear that you look pretty or that you like our outfit.
- Do ask your date questions and be interested in her. One-sided conversations are not fun and if you only talk about yourself, it will make you seem extremely conceited.
Okay, sorry for the somewhat rant. I feel a lot better. haha. Does anyone have any do's or don't they feel the need to add?! I'd love to hear them. :) THANKS FOR READING!! XOX